Jet Ski Rental in Abu Dhabi
For speed-fanatics, there is nothing better than riding a jet ski in Abu Dhabi. And with a backdrop like the skyline of Abu Dhabi, the whole experience should simply not be missed.
You can choose between riding and jumping the waves outside in the open sea or just stay in the artificially created breakwaters of the corniche. There is something for every taste.
RENTING IS EASY
Renting a jet ski is not a big deal in Abu Dhabi. You only need to show your passport or Emirates ID and the driver must be above 18 years old. After a short introductory training, you are set to go.
The numerous canals and protected offshore islands are ideal for jet ski, both for professionals and for beginners. If you want to test your limits, you can of course steer your jet ski to the open sea and prove your skills on higher waves.
Jet Ski Contract Terms and Conditions:
- The age limit for this activity is above 18. Also, the required documents during this activity are (Passport & Emirates ID). One more thing, Sharing Jet Ski is not allowed.
- The customer undertakes to wear a life jacket. The establishment is not responsible for any negligence in this respect.
- The customer shall inspect the equipment prior to delivery and have no right to object to the accidents report thereafter.
- The lessee is fully responsible by law if motorbikes used by anyone other than the lessee’s name stated in the contract. Contract terms accordingly will be applicable if used by other than the lessee.
- The customer shall pay 2000-AED towards each day equipment remains under repair in the workshop as a result of an accident as well as repairs costs and spare parts.
- The lessee will be personally responsible for the consequences of an accident with the Jet Ski.
- Each customer is fully responsible for his equipment before the company. He/she is being answerable for the accident or otherwise.
- In the case of a Jet Ski failing under the water and the water penetrated the engine, the customer undertakes to pay the repair cost that is 2000-AED.
- The customer shall not drive near to the beach or in water less than ½ meter deep to avoid closure of the water discharge outlet, otherwise the customer undertakes to pay the cost of and damages resulting therefrom.
- The customer shall pay 250-AED if he loses the key of the Jet Ski.
- If the tenant entered the restricted area and the equipment was possessed by the authority, the tenant should be liable for the full price of the equipment and any financial of legal liabilities arising because of this action.
- By signing the contract, the customer must accept the above conditions and adhere to follow them.
- An advanced 50% payment will be deposited in our company’s bank account and the remaining 50% payment in cash will be conducted at the site, Only Cash payment will be conducted at the site
- In Case of breaking the agreement rules the shop can pull back the Jetski
- In the event, if the renter is late in returning the jet ski asper the agreed timing, he will be additionally charged at hourly rates.