The Dinner Experience
Included in your experience
- A gentle desert drive from the gate to the camp
- A seasonal menu prepared by our resident Chef
- Soft drinks, tea, and coffee
- Camel ride inside the camp
- Live musician
- Volleyball, Soft Archery, and Sandboarding
- Falcon show during sunset
- Interactive hawk show during dinner
- Fire show
- Belly dancers every Thursdays, Friday, and Saturdays
- Movie Under the stars Kids activities
* Alcohol and Shisha are available for purchase at the camp.
* Sunset photography is available at the camp at an additional cost.
We require a minimum of 20 guests to operate the Sonara camp, we can either host the event at Nara camp or offer an alternate date in case the minimum number of guests is not reached.
Your schedule will vary depending on the sunset time
- High Season: October to April
Arrival Times between 5 PM to 8 PM
- Low Season: May to September
Arrival Time between 5 PM to 8 PM
Please note that the camel ride option from the gate to the camp is only available before sunset. Our camp closes at 10:30 pm.