Private Helicopter Ride from Atlantis
The mentioned price is for 5 to 6 Guests per Helicopter and the total weight should not be more than 450 Kgs.
Can you imagine seeing Dubai from the air? You bet it’s an exciting adventure! A Private Dubai Helicopter Tour provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Dubai from a unique perspective. Dubai is known for its skyscrapers, rolling sand dunes, and man-made islands.
A Private Helicopter Ride to Atlantis, The Palm will take you high above Dubai’s majestic land. Dubai is simply magnificent, from the beaches to the man-made island to the skyscrapers and everything else. Everything in Dubai is awe-inspiring, from what nature has bestowed upon it to what man has added to its splendor. The endless horizon of the Indian Ocean, the golden magnificence of the Arabian Desert’s sand dunes, and hundreds of massive skyscrapers with futuristic architecture and cutting-edge technology.
Falcon helicopter tour Dubai of Dubai will take you to new heights. You’ll cruise over Palm Island, past Dubai’s stunning skyline, and more on this once-in-a-lifetime excursion. Today, inquire about group trips, know things to do in Dubai, and private charters with our concierge.
Our Dubai travel agency ensures that all of Dubai’s tourist attractions and activities are covered. We’ve been leading the Royal Safari in Dubai for many years. We wanted to take the next step and provide even more for Dubai’s dear foreign and local visitors.
Pearl Tour (12 Minutes)
- See the world’s tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa, from a postcard-perfect vantage point.
- As you soar above Dubai’s most famous sites.
- The Palm,
- The Burj Al Arab,
- Before returning to the Atlantis, have a look at the Dubai coastline.
Fun Ride Tour (15 Minutes)
- You’ll go from The Palm to the Burj Khalifa on this excursion.
- Aquaventure Waterpark views are spectacular.
- The iconic Burj Al Arab,
- The shoreline of Jumeirah Beach, and
- The World Islands along the road.
The Iconic Tour (17 Minutes)
- Our most popular tour lets you view every main landmark of Dubai from the sky, the best way to see the city in our opinion.
- Soar over Atlantis
- The Palm Jumeirah Island
- The Burj Al Arab hotel
- Dubai coastline
- Downtown Dubai
- Burj Khalifa
- The upcoming Lagoon Project, is the biggest swimming pool in the world.
City Circuit Tour (25 Minutes)
- Depart from Atlantis, the Palm.
- The modern manmade wonder in the middle of The Palm.
- Soar above The World Islands on your route to Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
- Take in the breathtaking skyscrapers of Sheikh Zayed Road.
- The old Dubai Creek from a bird’s eye view.
Long Ride (45 Minutes)
- This is for those who want to have a bird’s eye view of the best of both old and new Dubai sites.
- You’ll see Jebel Ali, a stunning commercial port and economic center, as well as other important attractions including Jebel Ali Port (the world’s largest manmade harbor) and The Palm Jebel Ali, during the tour (one of the beautiful manmade wonders in Dubai).
- Sites of historical significance The Emirates Golf Club, The Montgomerie Dubai, the Jebel Ali Racecourse, and the Mall of the Emirates with Ski Dubai are all included.
- The Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Bay Island, Kite Beach’s beaches, Al Safa Park, the Dubai Canal project and the Burj Khalifa are among the city’s numerous attractions.
- Zabeel Park offers panoramic views of Dubai Creek and Port Rashid in old Dubai, as well as Wafi Mall and Dubai Frame.
Maxi Ride (60 Minutes)
- On our most popular trip, you’ll get a complete tour of Dubai, its suburbs, and the surrounding modern manmade wonders.
- On this ride, you’ll see the Palm Jumeirah, The World Islands, Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Bay Island, Kite Beach, and Al Safa Park, among other places.
- The Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Zayed Road, Port Rashid, Dubai Creek, Wafi Mall, and Dubai Frame are among Dubai’s constructions.
- Zabeel Park, the Mall of the Emirates, the Jebel Ali Racecourse, the Dubai Marina, and the Emirates Golf Club are all worth visiting.
- Some of the notable landmarks include The Montgomerie Dubai, Jebel Ali Port, and The Palm Jebel Ali.
Vootours was established to provide all visitors to Dubai with a memorable experience.
Kindly Call & Check the Availability before booking.
|DURATION||12 / 15 / 25 /45 /60 minutes (As per your purchase)|
|PICKUP / DROP-OFF LOCATION||
|PICKUP TIME||As per the flight booking Time (Exact pick-up time will be advised after the booking)|
|DROP-OFF TIME||As per the flight booking Time|
|EASY CANCELLATION||Cancel up to 72 Hours in advance for a full refund|
Note: Gate Closes 45 Minutes prior to flight time. If you don’t reach on time, it will be considered as a “no show” and it will be charged fully.
Know Before You Book
- Transfer option is available for this activity if you select the with transfers option at the time of your booking.
- Each passenger is required to bring their Passport IDs to the Helipad check-in area.
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations.
- Insurance: Every passenger is insured in accordance with the local UAE Civil Aviation Authorization regulations.
- Children of all ages will be charged Adult Rates
- Pregnant women can fly only during the first 32 weeks of pregnancy OR upon your own risk.
- VooTours bears no responsibility for customers who arrive late. In this case there would be no refund or any kind of rescheduling in this activity.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We reserves the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at its sole discretion, mainly if we deems it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, We will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement are done as per the availability & it is decided by Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.