- Activities in Dubai
- Ras al-Khaimah
- Sea Adventure Abu Dhabi
- Sea Adventure Dubai
- Sea Adventures
- Sea Adventures Ras Al Khaimah
- Sightseeing Dubai
- Sightseeing Tours
Oman Musandam is an ideal place for those who are looking for a breath of fresh air and to refresh themselves and this tour must be done at least once in a lifetime. Our Full Day Dhow Cruise taking you in the beautiful sights and wonderful beaches including swimming and fishing. The cave visits and water sports give you an unforgettable experience of sea adventure and unlimited memories.
Before making payment, please check the availability. Kindly note Refunds takes 10 working days.
Resident visa holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam. Hence Please forward us the passport copies if there are any resident guests of U.A.E. the latest by 4 working days prior to travel enabling us to do the needful for Pass to cross the border.
Children Age policy:
Children below 3.9 yrs (Free of Charge)
Children between 4 – 9 yrs (Child Rate)
Adult (Above 10 Yrs)
Dubai Musandam Tour Itinerary
Looking for the detailed Dubai Musandam trip itinerary? Here we have designed the best tour plan so you can enjoy every bit of your time with us.
Pick Up – 07:00 To 08:30 AM (approx.)
Dibba Musandam tour from Dubai starts by picking you up from the given locations if you have booked transport as well. The exact timings for pick up will be conveyed one day before the tour. Normally the pickup is between 07:00 am to 08:30 am depending on the location and number of participants.
Arrival at Dibba Border – 09:30 T0 10:00 AM
Pick-up will be done from the said locations in Dubai and then we will reach the Dibba Musandam border where the procedure for immigration checkpoint for every individual will be done. Our staff will assist you at the entry point.
Tour Starting – 10:30 To 10:00 AM
Tour starts from 10:00 to 10:30 AM from the Dibba dhow port. You will be welcomed by staff who will help you to settle down on the Dhow. There will be welcome drinks as so soon as the boat leaves the harbor. Be calm and enjoy your Dibba Musandam Trip with a full day dhow cruise and explore the beauty of Musandam Oman.
Snorkeling Swimming – 12:30 To 01:00 PM
Almost after one hour, the dhow cruise will stop for water sports activities like swimming snorkeling and banana boat riding, etc. Swimming and snorkeling are always considered wonderful activities. Snorkeling gear and life jackets will be provided on the boat but don’t forget to bring your own swimming suits.
Onboard Lunch – 01:30 To 02:00 PM
Traditional Omani lunch will be served on board as soon as you finish the snorkeling and swimming. It may include delicious traditional Arabian dishes like green salad, hummus, Arabic bread, Biryani rice & white rice, chicken curry, beef potato curry, fried chicken/fish, vegetable gravy (Arabic style), and dal fry and unlimited soft drinks, and plain.
The Cave or Fishing – 03:00 To 03:30 PM
This activity will depend upon the sea level. If possible, dhow will stop here to visit the amazing traditional cave to explore the history and beauty of Musandam. You can also enjoy fishing here if the sea level is not above.
Afternoon Tea –03:30 To 04:00 PM
At 3:30 pm after enjoying the thrilling activities evening tea will be served on board with light snacks. We promise that you will not find a better option than the Dibba Musandam tour from Dubai when you are in Dubai.
Arrival at Harbor – 4:00 To 04:30 PM
The boar will reach the harbor around 4:00 pm after exploring the beauty of Musandam fjords. You will be transferred back to your hotel in Dubai. Here it is time to sign off and say goodbye with wonderful and unforgettable memories.
- Meet Greet & Assistance at Pickup Location in Dubai
- Sharing Dhow for Cruise
- Dedicated Guest Relation in Dhow (English Speaking Escort)
- Buffet Lunch
- Soft Drinks
- Mineral Water
- Fresh Fruits
- Assorted Packed Snacks
- Life Jackets
- Recorded Instrumental Music in Dhow (Guest can play music from their USB/CD’s)
- Snorkeling Kits
- Banana Boat Ride
- Speed boat ride
- Swimming at the beach
- Suitable Sharing Vehicle with English Speaking Driver
- Dedicated Guest Relation Staff throughout the cruise
- Resident visa holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam. Hence Please forward us the passport copies if there are any resident guests of U.A.E. the latest by 3 working days prior to travel enabling us to do the needful for Pass to cross the border.
- Guest with Tourist Visa have to send passport copies minimum 12 hrs. before.
- Both Resident & Tourist Visa holders requires Original Passport to enter Dibba Musandam.
- Resident Visa Holders should send us the following as email attachment (Clear Color copies as scanned attachment)
- Passport Copy Front Page
- Passport Page Copy with Residence Visa
- Whilst entering the Dibba, all guests should produce their original passport; tourist visa holders should carry their visa copy as well.
- Please carry Swim Wear. There are changing rooms within the Dhow.
- The Dhow Cruise will be subject to weather conditions.
- Once the booking is confirmed, we will send you the terms and conditions for the bookings.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.