Best Dubai Desert Safari – Unforgettable Adventure
If you want to view and experience life in Dubai or UAE before it became the city it is today, a Dubai desert safari trip is a must. VooTours desert safari trip includes spending a few hours’ time in a Bedouin-style tent, right in the middle of the desert.
The tour begins with our vehicle picking you up from your home or hotel room and driving you down to the outskirts of the Dubai desert. Here starts your desert journey in a 4 X 4 that would take you on a dune bashing ride. Experience your adrenaline going high up while the sand sweeps around your vehicle and you cascade on the steep sand dunes.
Once you arrive at the desert campsite, you can enjoy your time by riding a short camel ride, drinking the traditional Arabic coffee, enjoying the captivating belly dance, and Tanura dance. Do not miss the chance to take some breathtaking pictures of the desert in your camera, especially during sunset. The colors of the setting sun on the sands would leave you mesmerized.
Apart from this, you can try out the traditional costumes, get a henna tattoo, and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner. After dinner, you would be dropped back to your hotel room.
To go on this interesting desert safari, all you need to do is click on the book now option or call us!
|Price||AED 250 per Adult (11 years and above)AED 200 per Child (4 years to 10 years)|
|PICKUP / DROP-OFF LOCATION||
|PICKUP TIME||2:00 PM to 3:00 PM|
|DROP-OFF TIME||At approximately 9:00 PM.|
|EASY CANCELLATION||Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund|
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Minimum 2 Pax Required to Operate this, Tour. If you are less, then 2 Pax it is better to confirm before booking the tour.
- Please note that pick-up and drop off are only provided from hotels in Dubai. Please wait in your hotel lobby
- Kindly note that Tour is not recommended for Pregnant Women, people suffering from Backache.
- During the Month of Ramadan / Dry Days No Live Entertainment & Alcohol Drinks will be served as per the Government guidelines.For detailed inquiry on it please Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we do not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays, the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserve the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pickup.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
1. What are the tour timings of Dubai Evening Desert Safari?
A. The tour timings of Dubai Evening Dessert safari starts from 3:00 P.M to 9:00 P.M
2. How many people can accommodate in a car?
A. In a car 6 people can accommodate.
3. Is there any age requirement?
A. Yes, Children below 4 years not recommended.
4. What is the Duration of the tour?
A. The Duration of the tour is 6 hours.
5. What all is included in the tour?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dune bashing in fully air-conditioned 4×4 by a trained, professional driver
- Unlimited refreshments and drinks
- Sunset photography opportunity
- Henna designing & Sand Boarding
- Camel Riding
- Tanura show by male artist (Not Available due to Ramadan)
- BBQ dinner with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Fire show (Not Available due to Ramadan)
- Photographic opportunity by dressing up in Arabic dress
- Belly dancing (Not Available due to Ramadan)
- Washroom facilities are separate for men and women
6. What to wear on a Desert Safari?
A. In winter, it’s best to dress warmly with woolens and full sleeves. In the summer, opt for lightweight clothing and remember to use sunscreen to prevent sunburn. Make sure to have sunglasses with you during the safari to shield your eyes from the strong sun and dust, especially when sandboarding or exploring around the meeting point.
7. What is the pickup time and drop off time?
A. The Pickup time is 3:00 PM (Exact pick-up time will be advised after the booking) and drop off time will be at approximately 9:00 PM.
8. What is the Cancellation Policy?
A. Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
9. Can a pregnant women do Desert Safari in Dubai?
A. We warmly welcome pregnant women to participate in the Dubai Desert Safari. If you are in the advanced stages of pregnancy or have any medical complications, it is crucial to consult with your doctor before deciding to partake in the desert safari.
10. Is Quad Bike and Dune Buggy Included in this tour?
A. No, Quad Bike and Dune Buggy is not included there will be additional charges for it.
10. Is the desert safari operated during Ramadan?
A. Yes, Certainly, Desert Safari operates during Ramadan with some restrictions on entertainment, and alcohol is not served during this time.