This is a trip to the Yas Channel that can be organized in the morning or in the afternoon. As soon as out of Yas Marina, we cruise down Al Raha Creek alongside the stunning Al Raha Beach development, then into the Yas Channel. The cruise is about 1.5 hours. We deploy the anchor nearby a tranquil natural shallow lagoon that becomes an island as the tide goes down. There we swim in the clear waters, we can also paddle or snorkel over the seagrasses meadows and enjoy the unique beauty of the area with a complimentary drink and snack. In winter, Greater Flamingos can be observed in the lagoon. Other birds such as the Western Reef Heron can also be watched in the nearby mangrove forests. Indo-Pacific Humpback dolphins are not an uncommon sight in the channel.
- Up to 10 guests
- Skippered charter: 1 Captain + 1 Stewardess
- Duration: 6 hours => includes 3 hours under sail and 3 hours at anchor
- Morning time: 9:00 to 14:00
- Afternoon time: 15:00 to 20:00
- Catering or BBQ for an extra AED 100 per person
- Water, soft drinks, and snacks (carrot, cucumber, and nuts)